Welcome to the 'Kingdom of Mourne' - an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'
Holiday with us to....
- Enjoy multi-award winning facilities, play areas and spacious pitches
- Stay connected with speedy fibre optic Wi-Fi and keep warm with piped gas
- Explore the Kingdom of Mourne, Carlingford Lough and Ireland's Ancient East
- Participate in activities such as golf, mountain biking, walking and water sports
Our Holiday Parks family business is accredited by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board and that is due to our long term commitment to our customers and preserving the personal experience. So lets...Discover More
Our Featured Caravans
Our Holiday Parks
Chestnutt Holiday Park
- Adjacent to Cranfield Blue Flag Beach and Carlingford Lough
- Fun Summer Scheme with arts and crafts, sports and educational activities
- Well stocked shop and Beachcomber restaurant
- Fully serviced Touring pitches with multi service hook up
- Football and basketball court and children's play park. Score!
Annalong Holiday Park
- Set in the heart of Annalong
- Stunning sea views with coastal path for walks
- Washroom facilities include disabled access
- Ideally located between Kilkeel and Newcastle to plan day trips
- Local attractions Cornmill, Harbour and Silent Valley
Loughside Holiday Park
- Voted one of the most prestigious parks throughout Northern Ireland
- Located beside Cranfield Blue Flag Beach and Carlingford Lough
- Sleep safe and sound with security barriers for park residents
- Excellent playpark with tennis court, basketball and football court. Ace!
- Close to Greencastle Castle and Carlingford Scenic Ferry
Sandilands Holiday Park
- Low density park offering peace and tranquil getaway
- Enjoy access to your own private sandy beach. Don't forget your bucket and spade!
- Great walks along the coastline and peaceful lanes
- Games room, children's play park and football pitch
- Holiday safely with added security of motorised barriers at entrances
- Award winning washroom facilities, camping kitchen and laundry