Welcome to the 'Kingdom of Mourne' - an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'
Relax, explore and enjoy the incredible Irish landscape that surrounds our multi- award winning parks, nestled at the foot of the Mournes.
Why holiday with us?
- Holiday at home with a safe staycation
- Award winning facilities, play areas and spacious pitches
- Wide selection of new and pre-owned holiday homes, suiting any budget
- Stay warm and connected with piped gas and speedy fibre optic Wi-Fi
- Midway between Belfast and Dublin transport hubs and networks
- Ideal base for exploring the Kingdom of Mourne and Ireland's Ancient East
- Great opportunities to view Carlingford Lough onboard the ferry or by the scenic coastal route
- Close to Cranfield Beach, Kilbroney, Silent Valley, Mourne, Tollymore and Castlewellan Forest Parks
- Enjoy actitvies such as golf, mountain biking, walking and water sports
Our Holiday Parks family business is accredited by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board and that is due to our long term commitment to our customers and preserving the personal experience. So lets...Discover More
Our Holiday Parks
Chestnutt Holiday Park
- Adjacent to Cranfield Blue Flag Beach and Carlingford Lough
- Fun Summer Scheme with arts and crafts, sports and educational activities
- Well stocked shop and Beachcomber restaurant
- Fully serviced Touring pitches with multi service hook up
- Football and basketball court and children's play park. Score!
Annalong Holiday Park
- Set in the heart of Annalong
- Stunning sea views with coastal path for walks
- Easy access to shops and other local facilities
- Washroom facilities include disabled access
- Call it a day! Ideally located between Kilkeel and Newcastle to plan day trips
- Local attractions Cornmill, Harbour and Silent Valley
Loughside Holiday Park
- Voted one of the most prestigious parks throughout Northern Ireland
- Located beside Cranfield Blue Flag Beach and Carlingford Lough
- Sleep safe and sound with security barriers for park residents
- Excellent playpark with tennis court, basketball and football court. Ace!
- Close to Greencastle Castle and Carlingford Scenic Ferry
Sandilands Holiday Park
- Low density park offering peace and tranquil getaway
- Enjoy access to your own private sandy beach. Don't forget your bucket and spade!
- Great walks along the coastline and peaceful lanes
- Games room, children's play park and football pitch
- Holiday safely with added security of motorised barriers at entrances
- Award winning washroom facilities, camping kitchen and laundry